Monday, February 7, 2011

Resolutions or Revolutions?

2 Months Old Marshialious


Marshall had his first Super Bowl party yesterday and slept most of the game. He did watch the last quarter on his vibrating bouncer, which he loves, right in front of the T.V. He loved it. He is sleeping through the night now, well 8 hours. So when he goes to bed at 9:30. I have to get up at 5. I'm not complaining. Just saying I would consider a full night when I get up at 8 or 9. I like to sleep. :) When Marshall was born he looked just like me when I was a baby. Now that he's a little older he looks just like Steven. I guess that is how it will always go. Women go through labor pains to have all her children look just like the father. I know this is not true for every birth but for my first it is. One good thing about it is is that he will look like a man instead of a woman. :)

So I didn't quite enjoy the halftime show for the super bowl. The sound system wasn't quite right or maybe that was Fergie's voice. (Hmm...) Steven and I were lucky to go see his dad with his sister Nat and her boyfriend Joe. They made us food and we all enjoyed the company and the football game.

Some of my personal New Years Resolutions or Revolutions (Steven came up with revolutions) are to:
-Cook dinner 3-6 nights a week.
-Not eat fries or drink soda.
-B's and above in school.
-Exercise.
When I say 'Exercise' I'm trying to gradually do more and more each week. I have to get in shape for soccer this fall and just having a baby will do some good stress on your body. Steven made some too but I'm not so sure I'm allowed to say them, but I will tell you this, he thinks I'm not eating candy this year and I've eaten so much already. I can't help but eat the chocolate that is in front of me!!! :)

For Christmas someone gave us and I-Flip or Flip camera. (Thank you uncle Ross!) I would highly suggest you get this item this year. I carry it in my purse and have been so happy that I have it when I need it. It's small and very convenient. When you want it on your computer all you do is flip out the flash drive that is connected to it and put it on your computer. That simple. Once cool feature that I love is you can see each frame personally and save it as a photo too. So if you purchase and HD I-FLip the freeze frames look just as good as a photo. In fact the picture used on this blog is from the one of my videos.

Well good luck to you all that have made Resolutions or Revolutions for this year and life. I hope you all succeed like I plan on doing.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, He's a cute little guy. I would LOVE to hug him and tell him about all of the mischief his mother got into when she was a teenager. ha ha ha.

    I'm glad he liked the football game. You're bringing him up right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have babies I want to make sure I have one of those handy video cameras!

    ReplyDelete